Who are we?
Integrationshaus is an organization providing advice and support for refugees in several languages.
Who do we advise?
We offer free advice to people receiving basic welfare support (asylum seekers, recognised refugees, people granted subsidiary protection and others) who live in Vienna (in private or organised accommodation).
In which languages do we provide advice?
Arabic, Bosnian/Croat/Serbian, Chinese, English, Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, and Turkish. For other languages and if necessary, translators will be called in.
General social counseling on the following subjects
· Basic welfare support
· Contacts to agencies and public authorities
· Vocational and further training
· Kindergarten and school
· Orientation and social environment
· Legal issues
· Experience of violence (especially by women and girls)
For people who do not speak German well as yet, the counselors can arrange volunteers who will assist and accompany them.
If needed, we arrange support by our free and independent legal advice unit!
· Advice on and contacts to language courses, education and training providers
· Clarification of qualifications, skills and competences
· Assistance in preparing job application documents
· Assistance in finding a job
· Assistance in finding a flat
· Assistance in preparing housing applications
· Assistance in drawing up a budget plan
· Accompaniment to appointments for viewing flats and signing tenancy agreements
Youth and young adults
· Assistance in becoming autonomous
· Help in planning a daily structure
· Counseling on youth-specific issues
· Support regarding legal issues
Women and girls
· Support for single mothers
· Counseling related to violence experienced
· Counseling on physical and mental health
· Support in personal crises
· Counseling on relationship issues: raising children, divorce, custody, separation
People suffering from mental stress
· Stabilisation appointments
· Assistance in getting accommodation for people with elevated care needs
· Help in finding a therapy place
· Legal advice on the representation of adults
The Counseling Center is wheelchair-accessible!
Informations sur le centre de conseil en français
Informationen auf Arabisch: معلومات عن مركز الاستشارة باللغة العربية
Informationen auf Russisch: Информация о консультационном центре на русском языке
Tel.: +43-1-33 44 592
Counseling Center - Beratungsstelle für Asylwerber*innen und Geflüchtete in der Grundversorgung
Access to the counseling center is barrier-free.
Monday: 9:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 16:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 16:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 13:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 17:00
Friday: 9:00 - 12:00